We are excited to announce the first batch of speakers who will be joining the global conference in Berlin from November 13th to 15th, 2019!
Our speakers represent the entire digital health ecosystem including executives of large companies, CEOs of leading start-ups, scientists, patients, physicians and
- Angel Alberich-Bayarri – Founder & CEO, QUIBIM;
- Scott Barclay – Partner, DCVC;
- Paolo Borella – CoFounder, Vertical;
- Eugene Borukhovich – Global Head, G4A Digital Health, Bayer;
- Zane Burke – CEO, Livongo;
- Megan Coder – Executive Director, Digital Therapeutics Alliance;
- Thijs Cohen Tervaert -Director, Inkef Capital;
- Matteo Consonni – Business Creation Manager, EIT Health Germany;
- Gemma Estrada – Director Digital Health & Technology, Ferrer;
- Jakob Futorjanski – CEO, NeuroNation;
- Robert Garber – Partner, 7wire Ventures;
- Alex Gilbert – Special Projects, Medopad;
- Jim Harper – Co-Founder, Sonde Health;
- Andre Heeg – Global Head Digital, Sandoz International GmbH;
- Vincent Hennemand – SVP of Strategy, Corporate & Business Development, Akili Interactive Labs;
- Martin Kelly – CEO, HealthXL;
- Edward Kliphuis – Investment Director, Merck Ventures;
- Alberto Eugenio Tozzi – Chief Innovation Officer, Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital;
- Lauri Sippola – CEO & Founder, Kaiku Health;
- David Windhausen – EVP and President, Intouch B2D;
- Francesca Wuttke – Chief Digital Officer, Almirall;
- Marta Gaia Zanchi – Founder & Managing Partner, Nina Capital.
Stay tuned for more – we will be announcing more speakers on a weekly basis.
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing!