Nurturing connections across the wider digital health ecosystem enables progress and innovation to flourish.
This is something we highly value as part of what we’ve built with the Frontiers Health platform. And we’re truly proud of contributing to such an ecosystem. Over the years we’ve established special relationships with bright minds caring about the future of health, and we acknowledge their professional achievements and passion for nurturing the health innovation community.
To such an extent, we’ve asked a group of FH lovers and veterans to become our ambassadors, to:
- Raise awareness and support for our innovators’ movement’s growth
- Further extend our international network of like-minded experts and colleagues
- Contribute to the development of an exceptional Conference program
Our Ambassadors’ team gathers a variety of profiles and backgrounds, with a strong commitment and will to leverage innovation for advancing health care.
- • Nana Bit-Avragim, Senior Manager – Life Sciences and Healthcare at Blockchain Center of Excellence of Deutsche Post und DHL;
- • Luca Caruso, Director, Digital Therapeutics of Xcellence Program;
- • Cristina Cenci, Partner of Eikon Strategic Consulting;
- • Matthew Holt, Founder/Author of The Health Care Blog;
- • Ralf-Gordon Jahns, Managing Director of Research2guidance;
- • Shai Misan, Management Board Member of Saluber MD;
- • Aline Noizet, Founder of Digital Health Connector;
- • Sandro Rossi, CEO & co-founder of BOCAhealthcare GmbH;
- • Anish Shindore, Founder & Managing Partner of GSD Health;
- • Denise Silber, Founder, Basil Strategies; Co-Founder, VRforHealth;
- • Brent Stackhouse, Vice President of Mount Sinai Ventures;
- • Gabriele Tundo, Partner of Plexus Ventures LLC.
All our ambassadors will participate in the eighth Frontiers Health edition, taking place in Rome, Italy and online on November 8-10. Don’t miss the chance to meet them!