If you’re passionate about highly innovative and patient focused solutions, we are delighted to invite you to attend the Selection event for the Digital Garden – Powered by Almirall. The session will take place on November 14th from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM in the Sky Lobby.
Get to know good practices and lessons learned from top accelerators discussing their experiences and hear from a batch of pre-selected startups how they intend to solve key challenges in the dermatology space. Only five of the presenters will be given the chance to join the new acceleration program in Barcelona, Spain.
The schedule for the event will be as follows:
- Welcome by Francesca Wuttke – Chief Digital Officer-Almirall
- Intro by Peter Guenter- CEO – Almirall
Fireside chat- Lessons learned from accelerators
- Moderated by Martin Kelly – CEO-HealthXL
- Eugene Borukhovich – Global Head G4A Digital Health at Bayer
- Mo Fors – Head of Commercial Digital Innovation-Almirall
- Julia Belaya – Director Health- Plug and Play Startup Creasphere
- Josep Carbo – Co-Founder & VP-Barcelona Health Hub
Pitch session with expert investor jury:
- Robert Garber – Partner-7Wire Ventures
- Edward Kliphuis – Investment Director-M Ventures
- Philip Russmeyer – Partner/Founder-Vitruvian Partners
- Joe Sanfeliu – Partner/Founder-Asabys Partners
Wrap up and awards:
- Noel Ortiz – Head of External Communications & Digital Outreach-Almirall
- Carlos Gallardo – Founder and CEO-CG Health Ventures
As audience space may be limited please do confirm your attendance to reserve a seat access here through your FH personal profile and click “Save seat”.