Kaia Health, Amicomed, Liva Healthcare, Empatica, Vivy, TheSocialMedwork, SYMPTOMA, Oviva. These are just some of the start-ups selected to pitch at the Start-up Discovery sessions in the previous editions.
Also this year we decided to launch the applications for the Start-up Discovery with the aim to identify companies offering innovative projects and services eager to shape the future of health. The applications will be reviewed and evaluated by our Selection Committee, featuring leading experts and top investors.
The selected teams will take part in engaging Q&A sessions with top global VCs, and entrepreneurs from the health innovation ecosystem. Select participants will have the chance to also be selected to participate in other competitions, organized by top pharma companies looking for potential young partners able to offer promising solutions to fit their specific needs.
Apply before September 4th in a few simple steps:
- Submit your application here— no application/participation fee for selected company presenter;
- Complete your online profile —update/complete all sections of your profile. If incomplete, your submission will not be reviewed;
- Expect an e-mail from our team with the results of the selection process.
To participate in the application here are some key requirements:
- your company must have a product already on the market (i.e.product is being piloted by potential clients, with a preference for revenue stage companies);
- we’ll take into consideration companies with full time staff;
- CEOs must be available to present their company on-site, if selected.
Considering that Frontiers Health features top notch investors every year, we encourage you to attend our conference where you can also take advantage of several chances for visibility, pitching and networking.
So don’t miss your chance and apply here: application.frontiershealth.co